Conference Facility Calendar - available meeting space at the NRCCE's conference facilities
Dec. 3, 2012 online - Industries of the Future - West Virginia
Fundamentals of Sustainable Development & Carbon Reduction Tariffs Online Seminar sponsored by the Association of Energy Engineers is accepting registrations for the program beginning December 3, 2012. This seminar, presented in five two-hour segments, is designed to give specific training and background needed by professionals preparing for the AEE's Certified Sustainable Development Professional (CSDP ®) exam. To register, click here.
Energy Auditing Fundamentals Online Seminar sponsored by the Association of Energy Engineers is accepting registrations for the program beginning December 3, 2012. The seminar covers all the fundamental components of a complete energy audit. To register, click here.
Nov. 27, 2012 in Pittsburgh PA - MATLAB Distributed Computing Seminar
MathWorks and the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center (PSC) will conduct a free seminar on parallel computing with MATLAB and the use of the MATLAB Distributed Computing Server on PSC's Blacklight, on Tuesday, November 27, 2012. The seminar is open to all academic PSC affiliates. For more information and to register, see the MathWorks web site. Location : Stiles Lecture Hall (Room 103) at the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center, 300 S. Craig Street, Pittsburgh, PA
Nov. 14-16, 2012 in Morgantown WV - Trans Tech Energy Conference
TransTech Energy Business Development Conference and Student Paper Competition sponsored by the National Research Center for Coal & Energy and U.S. DOE ARPA-E is accepting registrations for conference participants, start-up businesses to pitch their concept, and students to present their papers. This conference is designed to showcase TransTech Energy (TTE) technologies and strategies that will move the U.S. along the pathway to a lower carbon, industrially competitive, and sustainable clean energy economy of the future. To register for the November 14-16, 2012 event, or to find out more information, click here.
- WVU-NETL Energy Materials Networking Workshop - NRCCE - 6 January 2009
- WVWRI hosts Mid-Atlantic Regional Water Resources Research Institute's (WRRI) Regional Water Conference - National Conservation Training Center, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Shepherdstown, WV - 17-19 November 2008
- World Food Day Teleconference - NRCCE - 16 October 2008
- West Virginia Coal Forum - "Coal: Energy, The Environment & West Virginia" - NRCCE - 15 October 2008
- The NRCCE and the WVU Department of Philosophy present THE QUESTION - "What's the value of energy?" - NRCCE - December 7, 2007
- Shenhua Coal-to-Liquid (CTL) Projects - NRCCE - August 30, 2007
- WV Energy Forum - Mine Safety Progress - NRCCE - June 29, 2006
- Environmental Training Institute for Small Communities - National Environmental Services Center - July 24-28, 2006
- National AFV Day Odyssey - National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium - October 12, 2006
- The Energy Forum: A Discussion of West Virginia's New Mine Safety Rules - March 1, 2006
- Coal in your tank: the ultra-clean transportation fuel of the future?
Gerald Huffman - Director, Consortium for Fossil Fuel Science, University of Kentucky [ppt 5.37MB]
Read the State Journal article: Researcher Sees Growing Role For Coal-Based Motor Fuels [jpg 670KB]
- 3rd U.S.-China Clean Energy Workshop - October 18-19, 2004
- West Virginia's 2004 National AFV Day Odyssey - April 2, 2004
- Energy Roadmap Workshop Series - 2003 to 2004
- The Central and Southern Appalachian Workshop on the Impact of Climate Variability and Change - 26-29 May 1998