July 25, 2016 by City of Morgantown Public Works/ Streets
Morgantown W.Va. — Traffic delays are to be expected today through Friday (July 25-29), as crews in Morgantown will be milling and/or paving these streets.
- University Avenue (College Ave. to Stewart St.)
- Falling Run Road (University Ave. to Protzman Ave.)
- Protzman Street (Falling Run Rd. to Stewart St.)
- Highland Avenue (Jones Ave. to Stewart St.)
- Sixth Street (Beverly Ave. to Beechurst Ave.)
- Eighth Street (University Ave. to Beechurst Ave.)
- Fayette Street (University Ave. to Dead End)
- Chestnut Street (Pleasant St. to Willey St.)
Additionally, Price Street will be milled this afternoon.